I went back to the Central Coast for Crissy and Craig's wedding.
I had to get this shot while I was waiting on the bus to the airport, I know California won't have this beauty!
Thursday dinner with favorite friends
Saturday lunch, I forgot there was a Chili's in Paso and Joe had lunch with...
I stopped by the winery that I worked at and I got to see Juan!
I forced Mark to go back out with me on Friday and we ran into this guy, the best thing that could have happened!
Rehearsal
Wedding Day!
Sunday Morning. I had to visit some spots to reminisce and also say goodbye. Don't let the photos fool you, it smelled like pee. That's how I feel about California, a FEW spots are pretty but no matter what, it stinks.
I was standing in the spot where Joe and I had our first date when I took this.
I had to take some time to get some more beautiful fall photos, I was very thankful to be back in the PNW!
When I leave, I miss this silhouette. These trees are my jam!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.