Smalls Exchange Gift

After the Midwest Cross Stitchers retreat this fall, our table group missed each other.  We decided to do a smalls or ornament exchange and it was organize by my roomie and new bestie Sue Reno.

I stitched Crowning the Tree by Blackbird Designs for Marcy Thiessen blogged here 

We had to ship our items by Dec 25th.  The day after Christmas I had a package on my doorstep.  It was from Teresa Kitten Stitcher.  KITTEN STITCHER OMG!
This is what was inside.  The Pattern is Prairie Schooler Songs of the Season and is stitch on 40 count linen.  This was an ornmanet exchange and I was going to post in our Facebook group that mine should be finished for the bread basket and not for my tree!  Well, Teresa knows me so well and had done that without my prompting.


Thank  you so much for this beautiful piece Teresa.  It will be cherished every Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *