They are:
Strawberry House by Scarlett House. Yes Yes please. This is a perfect plane project.
Chalkboard ornaments by Hands On Design. There are 9 and I will need to order the Linen from Fabrics by Stephanie ahead-of-time because it is dye-to-order.
There are many bird patterns in this collection but I would like to start with this one, Birds IV by Heartstring Samplery. I would like to do them all in time and frame them individually and make a beautiful grouping on a wall. That American Robin, yes, another great plane project.
I really like Coffee Quaker by Heartstring Samplery and it has had my eye for quite some time. I would like to frame it and hang it behind our coffee area in the kitchen.
Be Exceedingly Diligent by Needlework Press keeps showing up in my feed and I MUST DO IT. The entire thing is stitched in DMC but there are a few ladies on Insta doing it in silks. I will stalk their feeds and watch the progress to see if this will be my first project with silk thread.
Virtue Sampler by La Di Da. My Aunt Linda's last name is Virtue and this is her brick house and those are her trees in her yard out past the highway 12 bridge at Beaver Lake in Rogers, Ar. All the feels, ALL THE FEELS.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.