I headed north to
Charlotte, NC last Saturday afternoon. I checked into my dowtown hotel and headed to see
Greg Laswell. It was an amazing show. There were only 50 people in the bar. I have been in love with this musician for about a year and a half now. I found a song of his on Grey's Anatomy. He was just walking around the little bar waiting for his time to take the stage. I had those weird moments where I was surprised that I was in the same room with someone who's music has very literally changed my life.
Yes, I even got to "meet" him which included a picture. He was such a nice guy which has made me just fall in love with him more!
Downtown Charlotte at dusk (my favorite time of day).
Charlotte in the morning (as long as here is coffee, an ok time of day!)
On Monday I decided to head down to Charleston. Did I mention that Greg Laswell will be in
Charleston in July?! I went with my friends Jacob, Amanda and baby Kaiden.
This weekend? I don't know. Maybe
the beach again!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.