I met Kate from Tot Toppers. We spoke a year ago through Ravelry, she told me about Columbia before I moved here. On Thursday I finally went to the local knitting group at In the Loop. I met 3 nice ladies and I had a fun time knitting. I am so glad that I went, I no idea how much I missed knitting group! They had mentioned Kate needing a sample knitter and I saw it again on Ravelry so I signed on! We met yesterday and I had fun chatting with her. I have seven hats to knit.
I am starting with Sunny Textured Cap from Topped for a Year.
I also cast-on the Ruffled Striped Hat.
This hat knitting will put my Plain and Simple Pullover on the back burner. I cast-on for it last week using stashed Rowan yarn. It's so stashed that I don't remember what it is and I haven't gone into the closet to figure it out! I have 10 balls of it and I have had it for years. It's Rowan Yorkshire Tweed 4-ply! I looked it up on Ravelry!
I also re-tried a recipe for Cracker Barrel Biscuits and used real buttermilk. Then didn't turn out great so I officially give up!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.