In February 2008 I went to Basic and then I went on to commission after Officer Candidate School. I went to another school after that and then Engineer Officer Course and I was branched as an Engineer Officer. I was stationed at Fort Jackson, SC and then I moved to Fort Bliss, TX where I am now. It's been five years that I have described in detail in my last few months of job interviews. I used a civilian recruiter when I decided to get out, and they got me what I hope will be an awesome job!
Farewell to Five Years
In February 2008 I went to Basic and then I went on to commission after Officer Candidate School. I went to another school after that and then Engineer Officer Course and I was branched as an Engineer Officer. I was stationed at Fort Jackson, SC and then I moved to Fort Bliss, TX where I am now. It's been five years that I have described in detail in my last few months of job interviews. I used a civilian recruiter when I decided to get out, and they got me what I hope will be an awesome job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.