Dates, Truffle Fest, and Sewing

This weekend was FULL of adventures out into the cold.

Thursday night we decided to go to P.F. Changs rather than make dinner.  Friday night Joe was the featured winemaker at a Truffle Fest dinner.


 I can't even remember what we were all laughing about.  These two are paid for their meals.

These two are visiting from the NE, the one on the left is a food writer and the one on the right is a film producer, her film was featured in the festival earlier in the afternoon.


We went down in to the cellar.


Joe had been before and here's where he signed the wall:


 I am not a foodie and Joe told the chef that I didn't like fish, so they took that as I was a vegetarian.  In the end, I left hungry so I got some real food :)


The photo below on the left was taken when we got home, the photo on the right is from a quick trip into Portland. 






On Sunday it snowed the smallest, most wonderful amount.  I cozied up with my coffee mug from Michelle, Farm Girl, and I got to sewing.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *