Jenny - The Long Dawg Stitcher SAL


Jenny - The Long Dawg Stitcher - and I are having a SAL.  We decided to stitch something together so she went to my 123 Stitch wish list and picked True Friendship by Plum Street Samplers.

Pattern: True Friendship by Plum Street Samplers
Linen: R&R Reproductions Old Towne Blend 32 Count
Threads: Called for

This project is around 95 x 95, it shouldn't take us long.  However, that does not stop us from getting a little ridiculous.  I ordered fabric and made us matching project bags and 8x8 q-snap covers.  I chose French General for Moda fabric from their line Atelier De France.  I also made us Rifle Paper Co trash/ort bags.

Jenny sent me this sweet package as part of our SAL.  She included candy, mini scissors, books she just finihsed reading, some fabric from hers stash, and a patriotic Lizzie Kate chart.  Thank you so much sweet friend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *