Road to Roswell

From the 9th - 11th of July, I went to Roswell, GA to visit my longtime friend Carrie.  I knitted the hats for Tottoppers the entire weekend so I didn't get a lot of picture taking in.  On the way there, Maddie and I stopped in a town near Clemson, SC for a puppy poddy break.  Maddie ran up and down Main Street and met a cat in a store window.  In Roswell, I made Carrie pull over at a Krispy Kreme shop so that I could take a picture of its vintage sign.  I finished the hats for Kate at Tottoppers and took photos while attempting to use Maddie as a model.  It didn't work out so well.  Last Monday I got to watch my godson Kaiden over night.  It was a blast and I got my first glimpse into what life with an infant would be like!















































































































































































1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! I'm behind on my blog reading, but I'm glad you're posting... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *