Pattern: Jenny Bean's Christmas Sampler by Shakespeare's Peddler
Linen: 32 Count Lakeside Linens Vintage Pearled Barley
Threads: Called for
Started: Dec 2018
Finished:
Frame:
Frame Cost:
Ok, so this one has had my eye all year. I asked Teresa what linen I should do and she said just use a greige. I was fresh off the heels of finishing Crowning the Tree by Blackbird Designs on Lakeside Vintage Pearled Barley and I was still in love.
I called Acorn's and they were out so I hopped on the Stitcher's Garden website and they had it! I calculated the stitch count and ordered what I needed. The linen came and I happily got started.
I like to spread out quickly when I stitch so I made a window, then a letter, then a tree. I noticed that the pattern was very small and that was great! And then I noticed that my house was VERY close to the edge. I did some measurements and noticed that I only ordered linen for the stitch size! Oops.
Back to the Stitcher's Garden, ordered the proper size. This time I followed up my order with a stitch count email. They replied that I DID NOT order enough but they were sending what I needed at no extra charge! Thank you so much!
Start #2!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.